Police Clearance Certificate Attestation in Pune | Legalization for PCC Attestation
What is Police Certification certificate?
PCC stands for police clearance certificate it is mandatory for person who intended to migrate from home country to any foreign country. Police clearance certificate is validation for a person who has no criminal record or one has clean financial record. having police clearance certificate is to ensure no person can escape clutches of law.
Why Police Clearance Certificate?
- Police clearance certificate required when a person is applying for long term visa or intended to work abroad
- Immigrating country or employer has to ensure the respective person does not have any extra judicial background.
- Police clearance certificate is valid, authenticated record to show the person legal background from native country.
How to get Police Clearance Certificate?
- The Indian Government has changed the PCC application process for Indian nationals residing in India to a self-help model where applicants can apply for a PCC online through the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) website. These are the steps involved in applying for a PCC through PSK:
- Create a profile in PSK’s website
- Complete the online application form, pay the fee and schedule an appointment to submit the documents to the nearest PSK
- Submit the documents at PSK: You must personally submit your documents
- Police verification: Personal presence is mandatory
- Collect the PCC from PSK: It may be collected in person. There is also an option to have the PCC dispatched directly to the applicant’s address from the PSK via registered/speed post
On average it takes 15 – 20 working days from the date of submission of the application to receive a response.
- Indian nationals residing outside India
Indian nationals residing outside India may approach the Indian Diplomatic Mission/Post, which has jurisdiction over the applicant’s residence, in person and apply for a PCC.
- Foreign nationals residing in India
FPCC can be applied for online on the e-FRRO portal. Once submitted, the applicant cannot leave India until the PCC is issued. Based on the location of filing, a police verification may be conducted before the application is approved. The government processing time varies but is usually between one and three weeks.
Who Required Police Clearance Certificate?
- Person applying for long term visa
- Person applying for job in foreign country
- Working professional.
Get swift Police Clearance Certificate attestation in Pune with Global Attestation Services. Your path to global document acceptance starts here. Contact us today!