What is Experience Certificate?
Person intended to work abroad or applying for job with existing experience or applying on the basis of said number of year of experience the claim of the person on experience can only be validated by certified attestation by designed authority under its hand & seal.
Why Experience Certificate?
- Attestation required to ensure the claim made by individual is authentic genuine & true. so as to make sure the same person passed the required expertise on subject of
- Any reputed institution, agency, company, needed verified genuine candidate while employing them.
Who required Certificate attestation?
- Working professional
- Job seeker in global market
- Skilled professional such as Doctors, Engineers, Architecture etc.
How to get Experience Attestation?
- Legal notarization: first and foremost step is to get your documents notarized by lawyer. To get your document notarized by lawyer To authenticate basic equality of documents.
- Attestation by SDM: next sub divisional magistrate who verify the entire attested document on the behalf of government.
- Validate by MEA: it is highest attestation stag where one document validated by external affairs ministry now your document is consider valid globally.
- Embassy attestation: validated documents of respective country are further accepted by embassy of country abroad. it is final step in the attestation service.